HOW ABOUT 10 MINUTES?
Come to one of our branches and the card will be yours.
You get the card on the spot and you have access to your money anywhere and anytime.
ZERO commission for any payment you make online or at merchants.
ALWAYS IN CONTROL
You can change your limits or block the card directly from our app.
Your online transactions are secure through our 3D Secure service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Available in LEI.
You can issue additional cards for friends or relatives.
The card has a validity period of 5 years.
Frequently asked questions
If you still have questions, look for answers below.
What if I forget my PIN code?
If you forget your PIN code, you must contact the Call Center, available 24/7, at the phone numbers +4021.303.69.69 or 0800.801.802 (free of charge) or go to any First Bank branch.
What if I lose my card or it was stolen?
In case your card has been lost or stolen, you must contact the Call Center, available 24/7, at the phone numbers +4021.303.69.69 or 0800.801.802 (free of charge) or go to any First Bank branch.
What if I do not recognize a transaction listed in the statement of account?
If you do not recognize one of the transactions listed in your account statement, please contact us immediately at 0800.801.802 (free call) and +4021.303.69.69 or go to any First Bank branch within 30 days.
How do I renew my card if it is damaged, or want to renew it earlier?
To renew your card, you must contact the Call Center, available 24/7, at the phone numbers +4021.303.69.69 or 0800.801.802 (free of charge) or go to any First Bank branch to request this operation.
Under what circumstances can my employer pay my salary in my current account attached to the card?
In order to receive your salary directly on the card issued by First Bank, all you have to do is to inform your employer about the IBAN code dedicated to your current account attached to your card and the branch where you opened it.
How do you authorize online payments in 2021?
After entering the card details, the secure payment authorization page will open automatically.
With First Bank mobile banking:
· If you are a Mobile Banking user at First Bank, you will receive a push notification through the Mobile Banking app on your phone.
· All you must do is open the First Bank app and authenticate the transaction.
Without First Bank mobile banking:
· If you are not a Mobile Banking user at First Bank or simply do not want to use the above-mentioned method, you can select SMS authentication.
· In addition to the usual steps in an additional screen, a static password will need to be entered. Initially this will be your date of birth, in ZZLLAA format and you will be guided to change it with a 4-digit code, which you will be asked to memorize for subsequent payments.
· After entering the static password, you will also receive the code received via SMS, which you will enter in the next screen to authorize the transaction.
Our dedicated staff is at your disposal for any information regarding our products and services by telephone at: 021 303 69 69 or 0800 801 802.